1. All fees must be paid in AZN / USD by cash, Credit/ debit card to CÀSÀ account
2. Full course package offer fees to be paid before 5 working days of the commencement of Course program or by way of confirmed agreements & Cheques, where the course being paid by instalments.
3. If a student wants to register to a course more than 2 weeks before the start, he must pay a deposit amount of 20% of the course fee
4. All payments must be made only to the CÀSÀ center account and CÀSÀ will not responsible for any money paid to any representatives or individuals not official authorized by CÀSÀ.Cancellation and Refunds
1. In case of cancellation or postponement of the course for any reason by the CÀSÀ, the center undertakes to refund the entire amount paid by the student, including bank or commission fees within 4 weeks from the date of notice of course cancellation.
2. If the student chooses to cancel this agreement before completion of the course, the student remain liable to pay for the full course fees and the costs incurred by CÀSÀ in recovering any outstanding monies, including debt collection agency fees , commissions and legal costs, if applicable
3. If the student cancel the course less than 28 days prior commencement the deposit fee is non-refundable.
4. There is no refund for any missed classes during the term (eg. if the student is sick or away) or withdrawal from the course once the term has started.
5. All course fees are non-transferrable except in cases of documented ill health and may only be transferred to other dates or courses within CÀSÀ or at the discretion of CÀSÀ’s management.
6. CÀSÀ reserves the right to withhold granting the Qualification or issuing Statement of Attainment to the student if the student has outstanding fees.
7. In case of the expelling of student due to serious breach of discipline or absence the paid fee will not be refund to the student.Compliance, Terminations & Rights
1. Students must attend all classes, tests and assessments during the course and abide by the rules stipulated in the student handbook. In the case of 3 absences without a serious reason, the casa reserves the right to expel the student without refund
2. Attempts to forge doctor certificates for attendance records will result in suspension from studies and may lead to cancellation of enrolment
3. CÀSÀ reserves the right to expel a student for a serious breach of discipline. Upon which the Course fee will be not refunded
4. CÀSÀ reserves the right to terminate a student’s enrolment at any stage without Course fee refund if the student is non-compliant with college behaviour and code of conduct. Such information will be provided to student’s prior course commencement
5. CÀSÀ Center has a Student support centre which any student can turn to for help before or during the course.