If any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for and reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are amended from time to time in accordance with the latest policies and procedures.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy for The Culinary School
- The Culinary Center reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for reasons concerning The Culinary Center. If a class has been cancelled due to low attendance, sickness or any other matter regarding The Culinary Center, all students will be notified within 48 hours of the class commencement date, and the option to reschedule to another date, or full refunds provided.
- In the event a student needs to cancel a booked class, cancellation more than 5 days prior to the date of the class, the option to reschedule to another class is available (subject to availability within that class) or to receive a gift card of equivalent value. Cancellation of a class 5-3 days prior to the scheduled class, a 50% fee shall apply or the option to reschedule. All cancellations of a class within 48 hours of the scheduled class, the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available.
- A minimum of 8 participants is required to run a scheduled class. In the event that minimum numbers are not reached, The Culinary School reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full. In the event that the class is rescheduled, participants will be notified as soon as possible (up to 7 days prior) and no later than 48 hours before the class.
- Cancellation of a custom event or dinner greater than 2 weeks by the client, the deposit is refunded or possibility to reschedule to another date. Cancellation within 2 weeks of scheduled event will incur a 50% fee.
- Attending a Class: To ensure that our class runs smoothly, please treat the booking as you would a theatre ticket and turn up on time for the beginning of the class. We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class as we will be preparing for your class until this time.
- If you cannot make it for any reason, please let us know as soon as you can. We spend time preparing for each class and purchasing fresh food to ensure we provide you with the best possible ingredients and experience for yourself and fellow participants.